counting down the hours

Monday, September 5, 2011

7:11 PM | 0 Comments



He'll be back today. Finally ♥

We've been surviving on hotel wifis and roaming for the past 2 weeks.

In my past relationships I've been so accustomed to being alone when they're away that I didn't mind if he didn't contacted me throughout the trip. Because I thought that's how it should be and that's how I should take it.

But I'm glad he did. Every single day while he was away.

Previously, the others would come back with gifts, just to let me know that they still thought of me while they were travelling.

But I guess even luxurious gifts will never beat the effort one puts to stay in touch with you everyday =)


Mindy Gledhill's song has been on loop for a while




0 comments:

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.