a pleasant surprise

Monday, September 12, 2011

9:10 AM | 5 Comments

Mom just called me to tell me boyfie dropped by to pass her some mooncake earlier.

It was so unexpected I was really surprised.

He's been on the phone with me few times today but he never mentioned anything about it. We were even just talking 30 minutes before he went over to my place!

As I'm typing he's still at work. Everyday he's been doing over time until midnight that he doesn't even have time for himself or his family! How sad is that :(
I was really shocked that he actually took the effort to leave office for a while and drove all the way to my place to pass the mooncake he bought from Equatorial Hotel earlier today to my family and returned to work.

Yes, he even placed much thought into getting quality moonccakes and not the commercial ones. How crazy is that??? I always just settled for dai tong or kam lun tai swt.

To be honest none of my exes have ever been so thoughtful.Not to say so caring and considerate that they will attend to my family even when I'm not around. This really makes me think what kind of guys have I been dating? seriously.

Sometimes the most simple gesture to show you you're not forgotten can really warm your heart...even though we're oceans apart.

Tell me how can I not fall for this boy? ♥


5 comments:

Han is good said...

the butterfly box is cute

soo imm said...

i want piccha!

Sue Lin said...

Posts like this make sure i can never find someone! Lucky girls like u make unlucky ones like me super picky! Hahha, happy for u =)

soo imm said...

haha i'm sure you will! how are things there girl?? last i checked you were seeing someone *ahem hem*
keep me updated! *hugs*

Sue Lin said...

Um! Shocked! Hahah, not seeing that person anymore, its been ages!

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.