those 3 words

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

7:26 AM | 2 Comments

I used to wonder what it would be like if someone would say "I love you" to me every hour of the day.



Would't it get boring?



Wouldn't the words lose their magic?



We know that too much of something is always not good. Too much money and it loses it's value. Too much attention and a person gets a false sense of self-worth. Too much make-up and you end up looking fake.



And so in the relationships before I always avoided saying "I love you" too much. I didn't want to flood my lover with too much love. I didn't want the words to lose their meaning one day.



I didn't want to seem clingy even though I do feel that way about the person every minute of the day.





It was as if I imposed a quota on how much love I should express in a day.





But now I do believe that these 3 words are the only thing in this world that will never lose their meaning no matter how often you say them.





Say them when you mean them and it will give the person you love the strength they need.



Even if it means every minute, every hour, or every day. Say them as long as you feel it and the words will grow in the person who receives them.





I wished for a person who would tell me he loved me every single day.



And I got more than what I bargained for.





Now I know what it's like to hear these words more often than I could ever imagine.



And I know that it is impossible to ever grow tired of them.





Thank you, for proving that to me.



I love you baby :)

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

where is the Like button when I want to click it LOL.. soooo sweet..
Happy in love huns! :)
U deserve to be happy <3

soo imm said...

awww thank u huns!
you're still my most avid reader =)
<3 you

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.