random nonsense and work

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

7:06 AM | 0 Comments

DON'T...ask me about work when you see me, unless you're ready to hear long grandmother story.

Photobucket

a better pic of the optical mouse daddy bought for me.

Photobucket

mouse is more true to this colour.

i brought my lappie and hello kitty to work the other day and my manager commented that i'm so girly haha.

am i? 0_o

Photobucket

eating huge ass lolly to de-stress.

just when i thought that there were no visitors coming to our department...

i was caught with my earphones on, lolly in mouth and sitting crossed leg by my company's marketing manager, sales manager, financial controller and consultant.

some just stared. and faster walked on. others gawked.

data entry was boring la. i was just trying to make myself comfortable :(

anyways, tomorrow will be my HIGHLIGHT of the month!!

I'M FLYING TO PENANG!!!

BYE BYE STUPIID FILES AND EXCEL!!

i am delirious i tell you.

sun, sea, sand. a change of environment. a change of people.

*HAPPYGILER*

but the schedule is a bit tight...we'll be arriving at 10 and leaving at 3 on the same day.

HOW TO EAT MY CHAR KOAY TEOW!?!

i want my koay teow and asam laksa damn it.


even if i don't get those i want my air plane meal!!

khang purposely called just now to burst my bubble; short flights no meals :(

khang, i am getting my air plane meal kayyy!! i will demand for one or threaten the air hostess with my super sharp blue folder to cook me one haha wtf.

hungry until sot jor =.=

eve says i'm abit nonsense lately.

i NEED human interaction. uurrgh.

:(

0 comments:

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.