3rd week into the job

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

10:17 PM | 5 Comments

i'm barely surviving.

my hands are numb now. i feel like a mummy with my hand movements restricted.

Photobucket

this is how badly "wounded" i am just from filing *wails*
there's another cut on my ring finger but i ran out of plasters.

and this is only the left hand, wait until you see the right one.


i'm maintaining my right hand plaster-free for now because i can't afford to lose both hands at once!

my fingers can't move as quick as usual with all the band-aids tying them up :(

now i'm typing and holding my sterring wheel in a very cacat-ed manner. i look stupid.
i feel stupid.

it really hurts now because i can't plaster all the cuts and whenever my hands brushes on a surface i feel a stinging pain.

as if my poor fingers are being tortured and sliced by a blade.


IT FREAKING HURTS.


Photobucket

my work station.
free of files because i chucked them away.
if you look closely you'll be able to see my lunch...i've been munching on them for the past few days.

Photobucket

i filed everything inside them.
each consists about 25 files inside.
THAT'S LIKE A WHOPPING 300 FILES!!!!!
and there're still more files in the cupboard next to this.

filing has made me feel so brain dead.
my hands are bruised and filled with paper cuts now.
and today was the last straw...three weeks of clearing up all the back logs...and they just keep coming...
the moment the thick blue file sliced my thumb i froze.
blood started to trickle...then the pain came.
and then i crashed.

i can't take this anymore.

files are making me emo.

I'M EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE BECAUSE OF THESE IRRITATING BLUE PAPER FOLDERS!

damn you files for frying my brain.

i hate you.



thank you, eve, for calling the moment you sensed my distress... i was on the verge of tears when i heard your voice...i just miss all of you so much...



depressed @ 2.12 p.m






*******************************************************

edited:

this post was blogged during my lunch hour, i'm so deprived of interaction that i'm communicating through my blog now :(

thank you wurn, bi and sean for giving me my happy meal. it feels so good to see you peeps after so long.

i really needed a night out with my friends.

sulking all the way home, i found another surprise sitting on my laptop when i entered my room...


Photobucket

KAWAAIIIIIIIII~!!!
a pink hello kitty usb mouse!

Photobucket

on a very unrelated note, as promised from my previous post, a pic of my glowing logo with my blings blings!

anyways, two weeks ago, my parents and i went to 1u to catch a movie and we saw these really adorable usb mouses in a shop.

at that time i was particularly attracted to this one because it had hearts and flowers imprinted all over it! i was complaining to my dad about how my optical mouse at home was malfunctioning and i was considering of getting a new one.

but in the end i didn't get it because it costs about RM100...ridiculously pricey even for an imported mouse...

and daddy bought it for me today =)

even after 2 weeks, he remembered.

i love you daddy.

************

and as i was about to conclude this post my phone rang...i went out... and came back with a bag full of biscuits. meiji biscuits. a variety of them. my favourite biskees from jap.

all because i've been ranting that i have no more food to munch on in the office. and i told you that last week.


thank you...thank you all for brightening my day *hearts*

5 comments:

livinindaze said...

Dont worry, be happy. Working life is that dull anywayz~! We just have to see what we are really interested in gua and really move into it~!

soo imm said...

im gonna turn the dull part around lol. will get stg tat's worth doing :)

Sue Lin said...

So sorry to hear u so sad about work. Hope it gets better soon dear! Hugs!

Weng Jean said...

Birthday's coming! cheer up darling ;) hands healing ok now? hope u're alright! miss you ;)

soo imm said...

sue lin: thank u for the hugs dear, means alot :( *hugs*

jean: i hope they dun ruin my bday for me oni >.< hands have healed! :D i miss u too T___T

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.