i broke down in the hallway...

Sunday, November 18, 2007

6:45 PM | 2 Comments

i stared longingly at my mom's car as she drove off towards the distance.

the familiar scent of her car reminded me of home.

at that moment, i just wanted to jump into her car when she passed me my office keys.

i want to go home.

so badly that i could feel my nose turning sour.

my vision started to blur and i could hear myself sobbing.

quickly, i turned and walked back towards the foyer.

breezing through the hallway, my head was down the whole time, trying to avoid eye-contact with the people i passed by.

if anyone saw me now they must think that i'm insane, clutching a bunch of keys with teary eyes.

my day started off wrong since 1 a.m.- the very 1st hour of today.

and here i am sitting in my office feeling dead and tired.

and emo.

i hope it's the hormones,

or maybe the cut on my feet,

perhaps the sleepless night,

not forgetting the never ending work load and politics,

and the bucket of tears i shed every week.

maybe it's just me... losing grip.

2 comments:

Joey said...

**Hugzz**

Be strong

soo imm said...

joey: thanks dearie :D *HUGS*

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.