life is getting sadder by the minute

Monday, November 19, 2007

6:18 PM | 4 Comments

sorry if i scared you with my previous post.

a girl can be emo. tee hee.

internship is gonna end in another week! (SO HAPPY!)

throughout these 3 months i've seen and learn alot from both places. what really upsets me is the politics at work =.=

there were complaints about me being LCLY and not doing my job.

DAMN SPEECHLESS.

there was a big hoo haa and i thank god people who know me realized that that statement could never be me.

just damn disappointed with the one who started this. i wander what's wrong with the fella =.=

let's hope there's karma.

now i'm interning full time in my uni's clinic for the last few weeks and the patients are streaming in...which means workload is increasing *stress*

so far i've had the chance to assess brain injury patients and children too. which gives me a better perspective of what i'm getting into in the future. it also helps polish up my knowledge on things because i have to read up on things like brain anatomy, the functions of amygdala, hippocampus..etc, which lobe controls speech, what kind of children disorders are there...yada yada.

it's overwhelming.

i feel like my life has been filled up with brains and scary kids these past few weeks T___T

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

i wanna go SEXPO like suelin or dress up for halloween parties like joey!

i know work life is also life but it still feels like i have no life anymore.

you get what i mean? :(

I AM YOUNG AND FULL OF ENERGY BUT GLUED TO AN OFFICE CHAIR!

sangat sad.

and when i'm sad i go for retail therapy.

which leads me to my next problem...

i'm broke :(

which leads me to my solution...

i'm working in december. in starhill for a watch and jewellery exhibition.

ENDLESS STREAM OF WORK~

i need sayang :'(

4 comments:

Elwyn said...

Sayang you ! ! ! Anywayz, just stay strong as you had always been. Just take care okay ! !

I am now with seow kit! he says stay strong girl! You can do it!

We here back you up! !

Take care!! !

Joey said...

Hehehe...see how many personal cheerleaders you have?

So I'm shamelessly blog-plugging, but I wrote a post on Psychology and it'd be great to hear what my fellow Psy mate has to say :)

Evelyn said...

I can't believe you... you were bawling your eyes out & you didn't tell me? While I was sitting my butt down comfortably in your car... I occupy the passenger seat for a reason ok *fumes*

soo imm said...

mas: thank u~!! *sayang* u 2 so cute la lol! miss having u 2 around :(

joey: yeah...happy again XD i'll pop by!

eve: i didn't? 0_o

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.