another year

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

5:15 AM | 0 Comments

Who knew it would be so difficult to part again even if you've done it more than once in the past year?

This year, on the same day, I return to the airport again to be on the same flight back to Brisbane.

Only daddy and mommy came to send me off this time. And as I hugged her, my nose turned sour and I had to purposely avoid eye-contact with her after that to avoid bursting into tears.

I thought it would be easier this time, knowing that I'm flying back to a not-so-unfamiliar land, with my houssie waiting to pick me from the airport. But saying goodbye again for another year brought upon a different level of sorrow upon me.

I hate parting with my loved ones again. But perhaps it's also because I know exactly what I'm flying back to. That dreaded feeling of going back to something that I'm not even sure if I want it anymore. But I have to bear the results of my choices and I will finish what I've started even though I've grown to dislike it to quite an extent.


Who's there to tell you what to do when you suddenly realized what you've been going after is not what you want?


0 comments:

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.