14th of February

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

9:14 PM | 4 Comments

The mini conversation that took place this morning

Sent him this pic first....



and then this one...


Because I couldn't decide which one would be more appealing so I sent both LOL.

and then I anxiously waited for a reply...

5 minutes passed and no message, was starting to drift back to sleep when suddenly this came in

he layan me! LOL.
usually he would just reply with text messages but this time he actually took the time to scribble a note and took a pic with it too.

awwwwwww....

and my last reply =)

We set up a Skype date after that.



This year would be our first time celebrating Valentine's as a couple but boyfie was very upset that we couldn't spend it together. Needless to say, I was brooding too. *sulks*



I thought of getting myself some salmon for dinner since it's Valentine. Maybe some good food would cheer me up! But I ended up doing work in the library till late and by the time I was done all the shops were closed, FML.

I felt horibble. This year I was feeling more lonely than usual because I always, always had someone with me during Valentine's. Even when I was single my bestie and I would also get together and celebrate this day together.

This year even bestie is too far away from me =(

But being my bestest bestie she still managed to surprise me with a virtual bouquet!





I LOVE YOU BESTIE! Thank you for being so thoughtful when you sensed that I was down *hugs*

At night I was having indomee for dinner and feeling depressed again. Suddenly there was some incoming "spam" in whatsapp and I complained that I had no Valentine dinner.



This time, lily and her bf did the funniest and most heart-warming thing... by skyping me during their dinner LOL.




But the line was so bad for a while that's all I saw.

Eventhough they couldnt hear me very well, they showed me their very tempting affogato and both of them took turns to talk to me and kept me occupied during this lonely Valentine.

Wanted to say I'm #foreveralone but how could I? When I have such a lovely partner and wonderful friends around me.

Everytime things get hard I want all of you to know that each of you have in many ways become a source of strength and motivation to keep me going on.



I love each of you so so much.



Happy Valentine's Day! =)

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

OHMAIGAWD both u and wei ming is sooooo cute and sweet!! felt a burst of sweetness when i was scrolling through this blog post!

and then i saw the purple bouquet and my name (yes bestie is my name =p), wanted to cry jor :( so happy i get to be a part of your special v day this year!

<3!

soo imm said...

aww thank you huns! *huggies*

haha yes yes bestie is permanently ur title :p thank you for always being there for me for every occasion huns, can never ask for a better bestie! <3

Sue Lin said...

So sweet he replied!!!

Sorry u had to spend first vday long distance, but at least u have someone who loves u and layans ur message. It was a sad n lonely day for me, i wanted to pretend the day never existed and i wanted to shout at my girl friends who wished me Happy Vday =( So much for a day of love

soo imm said...

awww i know how that feels *hugs*

do they make vday a big day in melb?? i must say the celebration here is milder than kl so u dont feel the pain as much. but still painful nonetheless haha *wince*

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.