Master's gathering

Saturday, November 19, 2011

8:23 PM | 2 Comments

Last night was the first time in my entire year here that I had a gathering with my fellow coursemates.

The venue was a classy Italian restaurant by the port =)



usual vain shot in the car xD

we were paranoid that we wouldn't be able to find the place so we set out to leave the house early and...

unexpectedly we arrived half an hour earlier swt.

the place wasn't that hard to find afterall.



housemate gladly volunteers to help me take pics when there are nice backgrounds lol.

after a while, the sun started to set so housemate got the idea of shooting silhouettes.









i like the next one!



housemate's idea of a pic inside a pic






the original pic I took in my phone LOL.

I must say...why my housemate so talented and creative one har?


Later when all the ladies arrived we settled down for our banquet style dinner.

No pics of the food because I was busy eating and figuring out what I'm putting into my mouth haha wtf.

Honestly, I have no idea what half the menu was about. The only thing I recognised was olive and risotto @.@

And dessert was tiramisu and chocolate mousse xD

I eventually found out from my coursemate beside me that I've been eating veal and some roll up pasta with ham and spinach lol.




the only pic I have of dinner, still waiting for more group pics from coursemate.
btw, left is Lauren and right is Clair =) both are very funny and intelligent ladies.

went bar hopping for thre first time in Brissy after that. not gonna talk much about it but I notice that the girls here really dress pretty and look pretty for night outs!

Makes me feel so... ordinary, sigh.


ok lah, no time for self-pity T____T

I'll be emersing myself in clinic work for the next 2 weeks! Trying my best to close up all my cases before I head home for my holiday~

Boyfie will be picking me up from the airport, can't wait! =)

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

you look so pretty in the blue dress! it suits u really well!!! <3 <3 <3

soo imm said...

thank u huns~!!!
and i'm sure the blue dress u wanted will look good on you too!
have u decided?? =D

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.