Another trip up north

Saturday, November 12, 2011

8:36 PM | 2 Comments

And so...we decided that we wanted more of the north coast so this weekend we loitered around the Westfield mall in Northlakes.

Going to the mall only means one thing in my dictionary =)

Even though I always refer to what I do as "damage" but honestly, I've never been able to buy so many gorgeous stuff at such low cost.

Shopping back home will never bring me the same satisfaction anymore, le sigh.





what I wore on that day. Super love this dress because of the back-design xD
and it's made of thin and comfy material, perfect for the weather now.



the 2 new additions to my wardrobe *heart*




Went to Woodypoint to catch the sunset after that =)





I has a housemate with good photography skills *glee*


Counting down the days till the real holidays come :(

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Love! More more!! =)

soo imm said...

sue: thank you for layan-ning my shopping!! LOL
and encouraging my hobby XD

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.