Celebration!

Friday, October 28, 2011

9:47 PM | 0 Comments

And the last assignment is INNNNNN!!!

No more sleepless nights, mountain-piled journals and headaches from all the stress!

oh my gosh I think I might have even lost some weight. I haven't been eating regular meals for the past 3 weeks :(


GIMME BACK MY FATS DAMNIT.


Anyways, housemate had the excellent idea to go to the nightmarket in Southbank and we had a yummy celebration there.



our cocktails!
mine is peach flavoured and housemate's one is orange-ey



ze housemate :D




me being vain (as usual)




BUGSSSSSS! *DROOL*




happy me =D


and we ended the night with this



*extreme lurve*
it's the boyfie's favourite flavour


1 more week to exams!! RAAWWWWRRR

0 comments:

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.