i hate this part right here

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

8:12 AM | 3 Comments

i hate that i'm being forgotten.

i hate that i'm so insecure.

i hate that i let you define me.

i hate that i feel so helpless when i'm alone.

i hate that every sense of happiness slips away so quickly after one day.

i hate that we can never reach a consensus.

lost. that's how i feel now.

bitter and lost.

an answer. is all i need.

just one word. to make me feel safe again.


i hate myself now.







... all we do is linger...
...slipping through my fingers...

3 comments:

Rejax said...

There is someone who remembers you.

There is someone who will make you feel secure.

There are people who would see you grow and shine.

There are people who would not leave you alone.

There are people who are always waiting beside you to give you some happiness.

There are always people who would bring you back.

And there are people, who would listen to your smallest voice in the biggest storm.

They are all around you, just open you eyes, and you will see them, friends who are always true to you.

Have a nice day!

*From a guy who suddenly had a notion in his heart to check this blog.

Christine said...

Imm, u're never forgotten n u'll never will be..Dun let ur insecurities affect d way u feel/think about urself k! Cos sometimes I do feel d same, but when I think of all d people tat loves me n cares for me, I suddenly have d strength to pull thru..=)

So, cheer up ya! U know u're worth more than that! Dun let anybody pull u down..

Have a good week! N hope 2 c u when I get back from hometown. xoxo

soo imm said...

js: thank u! a corresponding poem somemore lol!
saw my rainbow today =)

tinetine: thank u darling!! i din noe u still popped by T___T it reali means alot that u commented...it shows me that im not forgotten..and i miss u girls alot too..have fun and hope to c u when u're back!

p/s: start blogging again! =)

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.