pizza hut's new scheme

Thursday, October 18, 2007

3:54 AM | 3 Comments

apparently pizza hut came up with a new idea to attract more customers. i was ordering pizza for dinner 5 minutes ago and this was the phone conversation:

pizza hut: hello!

me: hello!

pizza hut: thank you for calling pizza hut, you're calling from the number 78757***.

me: yep!

pizza hut: HEHEHE. i'm a bomoh.

WTH.

me: huh?

bomoh: ms chua, your address is yada yada...2 story terrace house. NGEK NGEK.

me: er....

bomoh: may i have your order please?

me: yada yada...and chicken wings.

bomoh: original or spicy?

me: original

bomoh: good choice!

major SWT.

me: u-huh...

bomoh: are you a muslim?

i thought he just called me ms chua =.="

me: what's your guess?

bomoh: hhmm...don't think so.

OBVIOUSLY.

me: ya, good guess.

bomoh: but you sound like a muslim.

me: you mean i have a malay slang?

bomoh: YES! YES!

OMG.

me: haha....

bomoh: OK! BYE BYE!

me: HUH? WAIT! how much!?

bomoh: Rm34.35.

me: OK, thanks, bye.

bomoh: i'll see you soon!

WTF.

me: haha...bye.

bomoh: bye bye! I will miss you!

me: haha....OK.

i waited for 10 seconds and the scary dude was still on the line!

me: er...bye bye.

bomoh: hehehe, byebye~

and then i hung up on him.


i wonder if pizza hut's business is so bad until they have to hire bomohs to work for them these days =.="

3 comments:

wde said...

u serious??

that's y i always order domino's...

WilZC said...

ROFLOL!!
those pizza hut phone guys gotta keep away from the weed while at work man.... seriously...
roflol..

question is.. did the pizza reach u???

soo imm said...

adrian: =.="

wilzc: yes the pizza did reach me and no i wasn't poisoned or anything heheh ;p
were you in ausmat btw? 0_o

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.