those little things

Sunday, June 5, 2005

4:50 AM | 0 Comments

i feel happy when i see that i've parked my car right next to a friend's.

i feel happy when my ex-coursemates wave and smile at me as i enter the campus.

i feel happy when i receive a call from a friend who's far away in another country.

i feel happy when i see that there are comments to my blog entries - long or short.

i feel happy when i receive good morning/night messages from friends.

i feel happy when i open my eyes in the morning and the 1st thing i see is my lil pup sitting on me and wagging her tail waiting for me to play with her.

i feel happy when i enter the class my coursemates beam and say "morning" to me.

i feel happy when my dad packs home kfc when he comes home early from work.

i feel happy when a friend sends me a message with bears and flowers and say "just cause it's monday ;)"

i feel happy when i open my blog to see i'm not the 1st to visit it.

i feel happy when i see kids laughing out loud.

i feel happy when the radio station plays maroon 5's "sunday morning" when i'm driving in the morning.

i feel happy when i see wedding couples.

i feel happy when i see people who visit my blog actually tagged me to tell me they were here.

i feel happy whenever thursday is near.

i feel happy when i visit cable car just to have my favourite tom yam soup.

i feel happy when i come home from school, my pup will always be the 1st to greet me at the door even though she hasn't got the keys.

the list goes on and on.....

big things come in small packages.

it's all this small lil things that brightens up my day, refreshes my mind and makes me all energetic again.

many muacksss and huggiez to those of you out there (you know who you are) because of all the little things you do that makes my life simple yet complete. :)

0 comments:

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.