Specky

Saturday, March 24, 2012

10:27 PM | 0 Comments

Haha just realized I was so vain the other day when I put on my glasses.

And then it occured to me that I haven't taken any pics with them in a long while...




and then this happened swt.

I KNOWWW, so scary right!!

I camwhored for like 10 minutes there and had to stop myself if not I would have missed the bus hahaha.

I don't know what is it with me and photos. Even now when I look at my iphone apps majority of them are photo apps hahah wtf.




I even bling-ified it with another app hahahahah. VAIN.

I guess now is the prime time for me to camwhore until one fine day I feel that I'm too old for it lol.

Seriously, being young gives you the excuse to do vain stuffs like this. Imagine if a 40 year old auntie did this, that'll probably be quite disturbing.



Not gonna let the age get to me now! Imma cam whore away and be happy! :D



You only get to be young once you know.

0 comments:

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.