it's official

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

12:51 AM | 2 Comments

it's decided...

that i will have to change my blog name for good :(

mainly because of the profession that i have chose to pursue.

i trust all my readers to help maintain my privacy and not put me at risk with what i've shared in my blog. so after a month I'll be changing the name of this blog for good. if you would still like to follow my blog please e-mail me or leave a message here so i can update you once i've changed the add?? :(

for now i'm still looking for ideas for a new name...anyone has any suggestions??
hmmm, maybe a few words that reminds you of me.

and i refuse to accept words like skinny =.="

thank you for the help people!! :D


2 comments:

Sheryl said...

i want to follow ur blog!! so when u have changed ur blog name keep me updated k!

As for blog name.. this random (and lame) idea came to mind:
purplehearts - two of ur fav thing combine :)

soo imm said...

thank u huns! will definitely keep u updated =D

and thanks for the suggestion too, i got a few now so trying to pick one sigh

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.