thank you

Thursday, March 17, 2011

4:47 AM | 3 Comments

as much as i resent all the shit that's been happening in my life, i still thank god for all the angels he has placed by my side.

eventhough they seem to change with every phase of my life, i will remember all the kind and thoughtful gestures that they've done for me.

to all of you who've been there for me and even though we may not contact each other anymore,

thank you for always being thoughtful and delivering food to me after classess

thank you for putting up with my immaturity

thank you for making me feel special on every special occasion

thank you for your serenades when i couldn't sleep

thank you for driving me around even when you didn't have to

thank you for all the calls and msgs that have sustained me through the hardest days

thank you for being so attentive all the time when i've been so inconsiderate

thank you for the haagen daaz and you, for the baskin robbins to cheer me up

thank you for the random moments you would call and play the keyboard for me

thank you for being there for me silently even though i knew it was difficult for you

thank you for your sms-es from overseas just to cheer me up

thank you for your understanding


and thank you all for being part of me.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

I thank u for appearing in my life as u r my beautiful angel

soo imm said...

u r my guardian angel n i <3 u

Poker Coach said...

The theme is interesting, I will take part in discussion. I know, that together we can come to a right answer.

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.