convocation

Sunday, October 12, 2008

7:03 AM | 6 Comments

Thank you daddy and mommy for providing me the best education and for supporting me all these years.

Gam xiah to korkor who purposely took leave on such short notice to attend my convo.
(and for getting me the big convo bearbear even though you got it just minutes before you saw me. i luv my bearbear =D)

Xie xie Khang Khang for being there and giving me the cutest convo bear ever~! (and to wurn and jiayee too)

Arigatou to alfie who gave me the most unexpected surprise that day by turning up.
(and also to the kind delivery man who took part in the surprise)

Thank you to all my friends and darlings who wished me on my special day :)

Photobucket

i will never find another group of coursemates as fun as you guys *hearts*

Photobucket

with the leng cai usher- khang khang.

Photobucket

my most unexpected guest - AlphaRed :D

Photobucket

lily and i squatting beside the flycar after the whole day haha.

Photobucket

flowers! my sweetest surprise ever :D

as the crowd was starting to disperse after alfie's cross in pyramid, a delivery man came out of no where and asked,

"Who is soo imm?"

Shocked, I slowly raised my hand.

"These are for you!"
and he gave me a huge bouquet of purple roses and a big beautiful box.

as i was signing the slip i saw the sender's name.

arigatou ne, kuma-chan :)

Photobucket

purple roses! my favourite *glee*

Photobucket

my crazy kaki for the past 3 years xD

Photobucket

you see.

Photobucket

my lovely family :)

Photobucket

3 years for these 2 scrolls.

Photobucket

Thank you coey for my convo gift!

Photobucket

i named the theme candy floss hehe.


to sum it all up, i had a very memorable day.


and FINALLY!!

after 3 long years of hard work.

Photobucket

i get to graduate!!






*******************************************************************

updates:

khang just called and told me that my name is on newspaper!

Photobucket

today's Star N23.

Photobucket

khang: 1st name and BOLD somemore!


ya wo... 0_o

6 comments:

Evelyn said...

I swear your fren the usher must hate me. I kept pestering him to let me in the dining hall & he was like: could you pls line up? Omg, the kiasu-ness of it all. I'm ashamed.

Ok, not really. But I'm real sorry usher-fren for the momentary agitation I caused you!

See you sat nite, sweetie. Not looking forward to work. Urgh. Lurve you babe <3

Jean said...

congrats babe! hahaha... proud of u! =) see you soon!
XOXOXOXOXO
Jeanie

wurn said...

ya wor..ur name is bold, must be the smartest girl out of so many hehe..

Am glad that ur big day turn out so well and that u r happy!

Joey said...

Congratulations!! Wah! Kluar newspaper summore! Must cut the page and laminate. Kekekeke...congratz again, dear

CuRRy said...

Congratulation once again! proud of u! u made ur family proud too! :D

soo imm said...

eve: haha i guess he hasn't read this post yet lol. but no worries la, i wud have heard him complaining abt some noisy girl outsdie the hall if he was reali agitated =p lurve ya huns~ *huggies*

jean: thank u huns!! come back quick!! ;)

wurn: haha no la dear, those with 1st class honours all bold. and it's going according to alphabatical order so mine appeared 1st haha. thanks for the wishes dear! *hugs*

joey: thank u darling! and yea, i'm finding a way to keep that piece of ad haha.

cury: arigatou ne! :D

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.