can you hear me?

Sunday, April 23, 2006

9:50 AM | 2 Comments

The star that shines above me has dimmed
The path up front is paved with thorns and stones
I see neither light nor life.

My passion has died
My feelings seeping away ever so slowly
And nothing is left, but an empty shell.

Everything I touch turns to ash
Everything I love is bound to be cursed
My hopes since then, have been shattered beyond words.

I'm drifting away from my sanity
I'm losing my grip
I've become a doll, a puppet, a tool.

Through the darkness I march on
Into the waiting arms of the night sky
There I lay asleep...

Until one day,
the star awakens me.


Image courtesy of corbis.com

2 comments:

chiau chuin said...

hey gurl....
what happen...why suddenly you sound so sad and depressed ?
are you alright?
dun cry ok..i will come back soon seems like you miss me too much that's why you post this up..hahahahaha
take it lightly...take care...hope everything turns out ok...

soo imm said...

lol how u noe it's cuz of u!
yes girl, pls come back fast n let's go on another 1 of our crazy shopping spree so tat i can be a happy girl again k?
miss ya loads! *hugs*

About

animals. dancing. food. friends. shopping. travelling. all the things she likes. and everything about her.